This multi channel ecommerce software comparison will help you choose the best multi channel management system for your business! Read and discover more!
There are so many software systems that allow retailers to publish products on multiple selling channels. There are some systems that are web-based while others are add-ons to popular ecommerce software solutions.
We have compared 5 different multi channel ecommerce software solutions hoping we can help you pick and make the right choice:
- Selro – This software allows users to publish on different marketplaces and various ecommerce engines. However, it comes with no support for social marketing and for that reason, it is not possible to share products on social media. Selro is integrated with FBA and accounting software. The entry fee is $99.
- Shopping Feed – If you have more than 500 products and you are interested in using more than 3 channels, this is a great software solution for you. This is an add-on to 6 popular ecommerce engines – Shopify, Magento, Volusion, Prestashop, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce. If your online store runs on any of these platforms, you can use this software system to publish on multiple channels. The starting price is $99.
- Sellbrite – This software offers advanced tools such as integration with FBA, inventory management, shipping systems integration, CSV import, analytics, reporting, and much more. This system doesn’t integrate any social media channel. The starting price is $220.
- Nembol – This tool is created for beginners or medium-experienced sellers and it is priced accordingly. The web version costs $29 while the mobile app is totally free. It doesn’t include any complex functions such as FBA integration or inventory syncing as it is designed to be super simple (it has an easy interface, one concept, and a few buttons). A great thing about this system is that it allows to publish on social media and it does it in just one click. This will help you generate automated links to a specific product for sale, help you drive more traffic, and increase the sales.
- JoeLister – The entry price is $29 and it is a system that transfer listings from eBay to Amazon. More expensive plans allow more active listings. No other selling channel is supported besides eBay and Amazon.
We hope this multi channel commerce software comparison will help you summarize what is important to you and help you make up your mind on what system to choose.
— YFD Marketing (@yfdmarketing) 30 de mayo de 2018